I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£14,000 - £21,000 p/a | 22.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services currently has an opportunity for an experienced, NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician to join the team at their hospital in Kettering on a part time basis.
What the hospital is offering for this NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician position:
• 22.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, worked over a 7-day rota
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £14,000 to £21,000 depending on experience
• A private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Free parking and subsidised restaurant
Applicants for this NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Science
• GPhC registration
• Demonstrable post-registration experience working in a varied setting, ideally with some experience working in a hospital setting
• Evidence of ongoing professional development
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
The Trust reserves the right to close this post once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted. It is encouraged that...