I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital aims to attract the best healthcare professionals - we believe that having the right team, and supporting and motivating them throughout their career, is essential to maintaining and delivering our high standards of physiotherapy and patient care.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital is one of the flagship hospitals of BMI Healthcare, Britain's largest provider of independent healthcare. Recent patient ratings show that 94% of our patients would recommend BMI Ross Hall Hospital to their friends and family.
Physiotherapy is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of the hospital. Our rehabilitation service has excellent clinical facilities with a rehabilitation gym - including an Alter G anti-gravity treadmill - where we treat our post- operative and musculoskeletal clients.
We now have a very exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the team as the Deputy Clinical Services Manager, Physiotherapy in BMI Ross Hall Hospital Glasgow.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* To provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Outpatients, Inpatients and Sports Medicine, and participating in patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
* To provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
* Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance
* Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the 'Code of Professional Conduct'
* Maintain active registration with the HCPC
Desired Skills and Experience:
* A Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
* Current HCPC registration.
* Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience
* Appropriate clinical knowledge, skill, and expertise within the MSK setting essential
* Inpatient experience beneficial
* Previous experience at Deputy Manager level or equivalent would be an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive continuous professional development and training to grow your career with BMI. You will also receive a competitive salary with flexible benefits including Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, free on-site parking, health screening and mor e.
£ 26830 - 35933 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Job Title: PIP Clinical AssessorRole Description: Medical Assessment and Reporting Opportunity for PhysiotherapistsBase Location: G...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - GlasgowStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice Ho...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - EdinburghStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice ...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentAberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - AberdeenStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice H...