I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£24,000 - £32,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 22.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer specialising in MRI Scanning to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Peterborough.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this Part-Time MRI Radiographer/Diagnostic Radiographer post are as follows:
• Part-time hours of 22.5 per week
• Flexible day shifts including evenings and Saturdays
• Salaries in the region of £24,000 to £32,000 per annum (pro-rata)
• Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, undertaking a range of MRI scanning and imaging duties, whilst ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Part-Time MRI Radiographer/Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate at least 3 years current experience in MRI scanning
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8.30am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.