I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
An independent hospital in Salisbury currently has a vacancy for experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to work on a full-time basis.
The role will primarily focus on undertaking MRI scanning, although you will also be required to contribute to the overall efficient day to day running of the Imaging Department.
Applicants for this MRI Radiographer position should be:
• BSc in Radiography with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in conducting MRI scanning and other radiography services, ideally within the private sector
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
Details of what the hospital is offering
• Excellent annual salary of £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
• Full time house 37.5 per week
• 33 days annual leave per annum
• A contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout the South, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.