Are you a HCPC Registered Radiographer?
Do you want to be part of one of the UK's Largest Trust?
Looking for a location in the North West of England? Then here is your chance….. TTM
is currently working with a prestigious NHS trust looking for Band 5 Radiographers
. They take training seriously, and encourage you to do the same. They want staff to develop their capabilities to the full with a range of learning and development opportunities.
You will be supported within the first 3-6 months upon starting. You will be assigned a ‘Mentor’ (Band 6) who will develop you for the first months upon starting. Here you will be given the support and training in order to allow you to develop your Clinical Skills with the support of a ‘Buddy’. They have monthly appraisals and also set a clear and define Career Pathway for all employees. There is a clear career progression, which has seen current Band 5 Radiographers develop into Band 6 roles within a 6 month Training and Preceptorship Programme.
The staff are friendly, supportive and dedicated professionals who will make you feel very welcome. They are currently undergoing exciting changes transitioning from CR to DR technology and have a clear vision to be the leading provider of imaging services.
This is a full time permanent position. Key Requirements
- BSc Radiography or its equivalent
- Full HCPC Registration ( Or advanced stage )
- 6- 12 months experience in a busy departments is essential
- Very Good communications skills
- Great working environment
- Training and development
- Clear and transparent Career Pathways
- Supportive and Friendly Staff
- Mentor/Buddy Partnership from Day 1 of Starting
- Competitive Salary
- NHS Benefits
- Staff Lottery
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Skilled, well trained, knowledgeable and flexible
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Customer focused and responsive
- Productive, efficient and comparable with the best
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Committed to the Trust's aims and values
- Valued for its contribution
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £200 for every friend successfully placed (Terms and conditions applied).
For more information about this role or to apply now please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0044 20 3582 6053 to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.