I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Permanent Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS and Eating Disorders
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS & Eating Disorders to work in their new 10 bed CAMHS Eating Disorder unit.
The post-holder be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for providing a specialist clinical psychology service within CAMHS Eating Disorder services
- Developing individualised patient care plans
- Undertaking monthly analysis
- Formulating and implementing plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or assessment management of a patient’s psychological needs, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the patient’s problems
- Implementing a range of psychological interventions and assessing information for children, parents/carers, families and groups
- Evaluating and making decisions about treatment options
- Providing specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation
- Undertaking risk assessment and risk management for individual patients and providing advice to other professions on psychological aspects of risk assessment and risk management
- Communicating in a skilled and sensitive manner
- Attending as required, case conferences, MDT reviews and other meetings
- Ensuring that reports and other correspondence are entered into the relevant notes
The successful candidate will have the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered. You will need experience of working with both the adolescent/young age range and Eating Disorder patients, along with experience of specialist psychological and psychometric assessment and treatment of clients across the full range of care settings. A strong interest in the mental health of young people and their families is essential, as well as skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, intervention and management. You must be DBT/CBT/ Family therapy trained and have
As one of the UK's high reputation mental health care providers, our client can provide the following benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Voluntary Benefits
For more info relating to the above role, please contact Erin at Mind Professionals by applying here.
Full time...TemporaryNorthallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Locum Psychologist required - Principle grade to work with the Ministry of Defence. Based in North Yorkshire. Hours: 37 per week, b...
Full timePermanentNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent Clinical Psychologist / Neuropsychologist - Brain Injury based in Northampton Location: Split across two sites - Northamp...
£ 22,000 - 25,000 Per yearPart timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Permanent Clinical / Forensic Psychologist - Adult Learning Disabilities (Part time) Hours: 20 hrs - Part time Start date: ASAP Con...
Part timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Locum Clinical Psychologist / Family Therapist required in North London for a CAMHS LD service. Band 7 / 8a 3 days per week (6 sess...
Full timePermanentChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Permanent HCPC Clinical / Forensic Psychologist - Personality Disorders Hours: 40 hrs Start date: ASAP Contract: Permanent Band: 7 ...