I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary in line with Band 6
Our Private Hospital based in the Salford area has an exciting opportunity for a general radiographer to join our team. The apointed Radiographer will be working 22.5 hours per week on a flexible basis.
The radiology department has general X-Ray facilities including Ultrasound, Dental and DEXA; CT. We also have mobile MRI on site provided by an alternative provider.
There is lots of senior support in place including a radiology manager and a deputy manager.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- DCR or BSc in Diagnostic Radiography
- Experience in working in all disciplines including theatre and out patients
- Current HCPC registration
- Evidence of CPD
The successful candidates will:
- Have previous experience in general radiology
- Knowledge of radiation and patient safety
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, with a positive and flexible approach to your duties and the department
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Assist in aspects of care through a variety of specialities in radiology
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
- Competitive salary plus enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free off-site parking