I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum General Practitioner (Sports and Exercise Medicine) in a (Multi-Disciplinary Injury Assessment Clinic (MIAC) within a Regional Rehabilitation Unit (RRU))
Hours per week: 8
Assignment Dates: Ongoing
Salary/Pay Rate: £68 per hour
General Practitioner (SEM) - Essential Requirements:
• Registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) both on the main register and on the GMC GP Register without Restrictions
• Sports and Exercise Medicine Diploma or Master’s degree or Specialist Register Sports & Exercise Medicine (SEM)/Fellow Sports & Exercise Medicine (FSEM)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sports and Exercise Medicine (SEM)
• Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
General Practitioner (SEM) - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
General Practitioner (SEM) – About Military Medical Personnel and our Benefits:
Military Medical Personnel (MMP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated exclusively to providing locum civilian medical, dental and healthcare professionals to the Ministry of Defence. We are a contracted supplier to the MOD and have locum vacancies on military bases throughout the UK and occasionally overseas locations.
Military Medical Personnel offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
• Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
• A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
• Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
• Contribution towards your continued professional development (CPD) if applicable
• Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free DBS disclosures, Disclosure Scotland or Access NI as applicable
• Free blood tests and fitness to work certificates (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• As a Designated Body we offer our doctors a low cost RO service with full support with appraisals and revalidation
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment
£ 30000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorwich, Norfolk, England
Middle Grade Doctors specialising in Care of the Elderly Salary is £30,000 - £70,000 p.a. dependent on experience There are fantast...
£ 70.00 - 70.00 Per hourPart timeContractRaf Honington, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Locum Doctor (Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine) Location: Suffolk Hours per wee...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Cpl Healthcare have teamed up with a Trust in the South East of England to recruit Junior and Middle Grade Doctors.The suitable can...