I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Role: Dispensing Optician
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Dispensing Opticians to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of optical care to our client based in Glasgow.
As a Dispensing Optician you will be responsible for first class advice and guidance giving the best possible recommendations regarding frame choice, lenses and coatings to meet individual patient needs.
Some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
* Accurately dispense all single vision, bifocal and varifocal lenses with the ability to confidently undertake children's dispenses
* Processing all patient frame, lens and contact lens orders via the appropriate system i.e. Optix, Adaro etc.
* Processing patient collections, ensuring correct frame fit and providing appropriate advice and guidance regarding product care.
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of any changes/advancements etc. within your professional capacity.
* Performing pre and post-screening tests for eye examinations i.e. fields, Fundus photographs, OCT and Daytona where appropriate.
* Management of the appointment diary including booking appointments.
* Carrying out simple repairs on patients' spectacles.
* Maintaining and replenishing stock levels in accordance with stock management procedures including booking frames in and out of the practice.
Due to the nature of the role, experience is essential. You will hold a dispensing optician qualification and registration with the GOC. You must have up to date product/industry knowledge and have experience in the use of low vision aids, Fundus camera, OCT, Optomap etc. As this is a customer facing role you will demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and have the ability to build strong patient/colleague relationships.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.