I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Optometrists to work on a permanent basis to provide the highest quality of optical care to our client based in Troon.
As an Optometrist you will be responsible for conducting thorough eye examinations, contact lens assessments, aftercare and assisting colleagues when necessary to ensure the practice operates smoothly.
Some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
* Recommending and utilising any clinical equipment (OCT, Optomaps etc.) within your consultations with patients in line with clinical recommendations.
* To discuss and advise your patients on the most appropriate eye care and treatment.
* Advising on and fitting patients with contact lenses.
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge on all changes, advancements etc. within your professional capacity.
* Ensuring that you actively gain the required CET points and training throughout the year.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge on all products available to patients within the company.
* Maintaining accurate patient records.
Due to the nature of the role, experience is essential. You will be a fully qualified optometrist and on the GOC register. You must have up to date product/industry knowledge and have experience in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and be computer literate.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.