Support Pharmacist - Co. Carlow
Successful independent Pharmacy with a strong reputation providing excellent care and services to both patients and customers, opened six days per week.
Pharmaconex, now seek to recruit a professional Support Pharmacist, for a permanent opportunity based in Co. Carlow (near the border with County Wicklow)
The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary package Your new role:
- You will be guaranteed 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with every second Saturday..
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will assist the Supervising pharmacist, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
To be successful for this You will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. you will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary. You will also have at least one year’s previous experience in a similar role. What you'll get in return:
You will get to work with an excellent team within a professional environment and the chance to join a leading chain Pharmacy group. The salary is highly attractive. Contact PharmaConex on : + Apply
for more information