Support Pharmacist - Dublin 5
Successful community Pharmacy with a strong reputation providing excellent care and services to both their patients and customers, opened seven days per week.
Pharmaconex, now seek to recruit a professional Support Pharmacist, for a permanent opportunity based in Dublin 5.
The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary. Your new role:
- You will be guaranteed 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, working every second Saturday and one Sunday in four. Your rota will resemble the one below
Week Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun
Week 1 off 8.30-6 8.30-5.30 8.30-5. Apply
Week 2 off 8. Apply.30-5.30 off off
Week 3 off 8.30-6 8.30-5.30 8.30-5.30 12-9 9-6 off
Week 4 off 8. Apply.30-5.30 off off
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will assist the Supervising pharmacist, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
- To be successful for this fantastic opportunity, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. you will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary.
What you'll get in return:
- You will also have at least one year’s previous experience in a similar role.
- You will get to work with an excellent team within a professional environment.
What you need to do now:
- Extremely, attractive salary.
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now, or contact Brian on Apply
or email Apply