I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Service Manager - Pharmacy (Hospital Based)
Up to £50000
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy to join our team of staff in the Pharmacy department of our Private Hospital.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate required to deliver optimum skills including Oncology experience and support hospital to expand services to Outpatient Department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register
* UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department.
* Experience of managing a team & mentoring.
* Experience of managing a budget.
* Experience of audit.
* Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
* Good financial awareness and control.
* Anticipates, manages and monitors risks and deliverables and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes.
Duties of this role include:
* To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department.
* To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
* Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate.
* To liaise with the Group Chief Pharmacist and members of the clinical steering group (and commercial managers) as appropriate.
Salary & Benefits:
This role offers a salary of up to £50,000 for this position and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum