I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Radiographer - MRI and CT
30 Hours a week
Salary up to £42000 (Pro Rata)
Our Private Hospital based in Basingstoke is performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* A general radiographic background / training.
* IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
* Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
* Knowledge of Radiation Regulations
* Applicants must have experience in both MRI and CT scanning
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Act as Radiation Protection Supervisor as specified in the RPS Role Profile.
* Inject medicines required in line with protocol for imaging examination being undertaken adhering to department PGDs / PSDs working in line with Department Policy
* Comply with departmental IRMER and Radiation Safety Policies & Procedures.
* Comply with MRI Local Rules, policies and procedures.
Salary & Benefits:
This role offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum