Support Pharmacist (Part-Time) – Skerries, Co. Dublin Your Company:
Thriving, successful pharmacy that pride on serving the local community in Skerries, Co. Dublin.
Friendly and engaged staff members, fully committed to providing their customers with excellent service and advice across a full range of products, operating seven days per week.
Pharmaconex, now seek to recruit a professional Support Pharmacist to join their team on a part-time basis. Your new role:
- You will be guaranteed, 3 days per week(20 hours), working either Monday to Friday, every second Saturday and forth Sunday.
- You will be helping patients, by assessing their conditions and making decisions about which medicines to take.
- You will correctly administrate prescription medicines to patients.
- You will ensure all medicines supplied correspond accurately with patient’s prescriptions, and ensure there is no dispensing errors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will assist the Supervising pharmacist, manage and train pharmacy staff when required.
To be successful, you will be a committed Pharmacist registered with the PSI. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong understanding of the dispensary. You will also have at least one year’s previous experience in a similar role. What you'll get in return:
- You will get to work with an excellent team within a professional environment and the chance to join a leading chain Pharmacy group.
- The salary is negotiable to attract the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
- Strong possibility that this role will become permanent, after the 6 month contract is completed.
If you are interested in this position please press Apply now, or contact Brian on Apply
or email Apply