I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in the Orpington area.
The practice has up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 6 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
• 7500 patients
• Clinical Lead GP
• 3 part time salaried GPs (working between 4-6 sessions)
• Full nursing team – including ANP, HCA &
• Practice nurses covering all week
• Full supporting admin and reception team
• Practice Manager
• Specialist clinics being run (mental health, obesity, long-term condition management)
• Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the day
• Innovative patient appointment system where only necessary patients are seen
• Triage heavy system – alltogteher 15 patients per session (inc face to face and telephone)
• NO ON CALL
• Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
• Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
• Also dedicated admin time (allocated)
• Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
• Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on Applyand we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Ref: T orpington
£ 28000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentHertford, Hertfordshire, England
Junior Doctors - General Surgery 12-month contract initially Hertfordshire Salary c. £28,000 to £36,000 p.a. dependent on experienc...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
At UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) our success starts with you.We want you to come to UCLH, and sta...
Full time...Contract...London, Greater London, England
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in North London. This is a full/ Part time...
£ 50,000 - 100,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in Preston /Chorley area. The current part...
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Medical Doctor, PIP Disability Analyst in ChelmsfordStarting Salary: £72,000 + generous benefits package + overtime opportunitiesFl...