I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Crawley clinic for an experienced manager or deputy who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management.
This is a new role whereby the clinic manager will take full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational management, of one or more clinics, in order to drive care and quality outcomes for medical excellence and achievement of financial performance. The ideal candidate does not necessary need to be from a nursing background however must have a strong operational insight.
- Facilitate the strategic company and Client goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth, results and service leadership.
- Take accountability for the clinic’s compliance with all Diaverum and Client policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year.
- Lead and instigate continuous improvement activities at clinic and management levels.
- Maintain clinic and own registration with Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Develop and promote excellent working relationships between Diaverum and the referring NHS Trust, the ability to effectively delegate, manage and report are essential for successful fulfilment of this senior position.
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Desirable - Registered NMC Nurse however not essential
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday
• Performance Related Bonus
• Competitive Salary
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...