Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 22 Your new company:
Exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join a well-established community pharmacy, based in Dublin 22
This is a permanent opportunity, offering full time hours, including a strong competitive salary. Your new role:
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the preparation and dispenses of medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- You will serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required with friendly advice and empathy -to show customers that they are cared for and are valued.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will provide appropriate advice to customers on minor ailments and where appropriate refer them to the pharmacist.
- You will be a fully qualified Pharmacy Technician, ideally with 1 year’s previous pharmacy experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal skiils to engage with customers in a helpful and enthusiastic way, helping customers feel welcome and cared for in the pharmacy.
What you’ll get in return
- You will have a strong ability to work on your own initiative and in a team.
- As part of the team you will be given the opportunity to develop your own talent and expertise, with a strong commitment in continuous learning and development..
What you need to do now
- You will also be offered a strong competitive salary.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Brian now on Apply