Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 12
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to join a busy retail pharmacy, based in Dublin 12.
Offering a permanent opportunity, including a strong competitive salary. Your new role:
- In your new role, you will be responsible for the preparation and dispenses of medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- You will serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required with friendly advice and empathy -to show customers that they are cared for and are valued.
- You will provide appropriate advice to customers on minor ailments and where appropriate refer them to the pharmacist.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will be contracted to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- You will be a fully qualified Pharmacy Technician, ideally with 1 year’s previous pharmacy experience in a similar role.
- You will have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal skills to engage with customers in a helpful and enthusiastic way, helping customers feel welcome and cared for in the pharmacy.
What you need to do now
- You will have a strong ability to work on your own initiative and in a team.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Brian now on Apply