I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Genepool are currently recruiting experienced and dedicated HCA's to work ad hoc and full-time agency shifts with our NHS Hospital Clients in the South West of London.
Since 2002 Genepool has evolved through working in partnership with our clients and candidates to become one of the UK's leading specialist healthcare staffing agencies.
It is our aim as an organisation to provide our clients with high quality candidates for locum and permanent roles and our candidates with suitable, attractive appointments; something for which we have achieved an enviable reputation.
We are a fully compliant, framework agency who has opportunities in a range of departments within Private and NHS hospitals throughout the UK.
• You must have the right to work within the UK.
• You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
• You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
• Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
• Have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a hospital environment
We are able to offer:
• Weekly payroll
• Highly competitive rates of pay.
• Flexible Payment Methods
• Dedicated Compliance Team and Account Manager on hand 24/7 to assist you
• 100% Flexibility
• Free training
• Free enhanced DBS
• Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Local Work
• Referral bonus scheme
** No agency experience is necessary **
Our team of enthusiastic consultants will take the time to get to know you and your working requirements to ensure your expectations are being met, as well as a dedicated out of hours team, so we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Please apply by sending your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant to Apply . You will then be contacted by a member of our Team to discuss your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!