I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Infection Prevention and Control Lead
Key Details: I am recruiting for a Infection Prevention and Control Lead for a leading private hospital in the Kent area.
The Key details are -
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 depending on experience pro rata
Hours: Part Time - 22.5 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
* Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner)
* Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent)
* Specialist knowledge in Infection and Prevention
* Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls
* Experience in dealing with staff regarding clinical issues
* Experience as a nurse in an acute healthcare setting or experience working in infection control
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Motivational skills
* Presentation skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
* To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
* To ensure infection prevention is taken into account in all new business, new build and refurbishment.
* To ensure compliance to the HCAI code (DH 2010) for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for hospitals in Scotland and Wales.
* To ensure risks of infection are identified throughout all hospital departments and disciplines and risk assessments are in place reflecting controls that are reviewed at least annually and as otherwise indicated.
* To ensure local infection control policies reflect corporate policies, writing local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as appropriate, and liaise with departmental heads to ensure these are implemented
* To ensure all staff have appropriate infection prevention and control training using a combination of online and face to face training.
In return, you will receive access to a leading training programme designed to assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
* Private healthcare scheme
* Life and health insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Free onsite parking
* Subsidised onsite cafe
* 25 days holiday per annum + Bank holidays
* Private Pension scheme
£ 30,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse, Surgical Ward - Brand New Private Hospital £30,000 - £35,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loan ...