I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary in line with band 5/6 depending on experience
A new opportunity has arisen for a Radiographer with MRI experience to join our team at the Shepton Mallet based hospital. With an excellent reputation our hospital has been delivering high quality care to patients in Somerset for 12 years. The hospital has been assessed as top of the national PROMS table from patients having had knee replacements and eighth nationally for hip replacements. It was also recently rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in a newly published inspection report - putting it at the very top of the regulator's quality ratings across England. We offer a range of treatments across a number of specialities including general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, gastroenterology. gynaecology, urology, ENT and ophthalmology. We also provide diagnostic imaging and pain management services.
* As part of the radiology team, you will work closely with the department manager and other team members to ensure the delivery of clinically safe, high quality services to patients and users of the service
* Undertaking all radiographic duties efficiently and to a high standard
* To be conversant with all MRI procedures as well as general x-ray, mobile and theatre radiography
* Checking patient identification and documentation, and assuring appropriate radiographic examinations are carried out in accordance with departmental protocols and clinical requests
* Maintaining patient records for all examinations as per department protocol
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Extensive post graduate general radiography experience
* Recent MRI experience
* Evidence of recent completion of BLS resuscitation skills, manual handling and fire evacuation/safety courses
* Experience within the acute hospital sector
* DCR (Diploma of College of Radiographers) or equivalent
* HCPC registration