I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - Wrexham
Starting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm - Part time is available
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
* A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
* A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development?
sjb medical is proud to be seeking Physiotherapists for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), is an established organisation which carries out high quality functional assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Passionate about making a difference, CHDA have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
What is a Functional Assessor:
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
This is an excellent opportunity for registered general nurses with a minimum of 1 years' post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
£ 28.00 - 29.00 Per hourFull timeContractWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Elderly/Rehab Wards - Wrexham - £28 - £29ph We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to work in th...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - WarringtonStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankShrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Physiotherapist Job, Functional Assessor - ShrewsburyStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including HCPC fee r...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - BootleStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice Hou...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentColwyn Bay, Conwy, Wales
Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - Colwyn BayStarting Salary: £38,000 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime OpportunitiesOffice...