I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
JOB REFERENCE: KSDA003
CLOSING DATE: 24th August 2018
We have an exciting opportunity in our new Thamesmead clinic for a dialysis assistant who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. Working in partnership with the NHS, you will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures under the supervision of a registered nurse. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme ‘d Academy’.
• To support team in the clinic area and to provide care within agreed competencies as per instructed by a registered nurse
• Prepare, restore and maintain areas, equipment and clinical supplies in readiness for dialysis
• Conduct patient observations pre/post dialysis (blood pressure, weight)
• Prepare patients for dialysis – programme machines and connect patients to commence treatment as directed by qualified personnel
• Monitor throughout treatment – reporting changing , incidents and patient feedback to responsible nurse
• Follow dialysis, complete discontinuation procedures including wash back and removal of needles
• Assist with preparation of patient documentation as appropriate
• Comply with Company policies and procedures whilst observing statutory requirements –Health+Safety, CPR, manual handling, infection prevention
• Ensure ‘great care‘ is provided at all times
• Previous experience working in a care or healthcare environment
• Qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 06.00 to 23.30 (No Nights or Sunday working)
• Pay includes a competitive salary and Unsocial Payments.
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness/Gym Membership, Auto-Enrolment Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
£ 39,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatients Sister - Brand New Private Spinal and Orthopaedic Hospital £39,000-£43,000 + Private...
£ 30,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse - Brand New Spinal and Orthopaedic Hospital £30,000 - £36,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket Loan ...
£ 100,000 - 110,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
Lead GP - Urgent Care Treatment Centre - Private Healthcare Chertsey, Surrey £100,000 - £110,000 + Benefits &n...