I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £41000 (dependent on experience)
Full Time - 37.5
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist, with extensive post-graduate professional development in neuro physiotherapy, to join our dedicated physiotherapy team at out Private Hospital in Central London.
As a specialist Neuro Physio will assume overall accountability for the planning and management of your own complex and specialised caseload of patients; utilising your advanced clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based knowledge to assess and diagnose patients and implement appropriate physiotherapy management plans.
A member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, with current HCPC registration, you will be an experienced physiotherapist with a particular interest and background in Neuro physiotherapy, experienced in working with a wide variety of patients in a hospital/ clinic setting.
The physiotherapy department at our Hospital provides specialist assessment and treatment to patients with musculoskeletal (MSK), neurological and respiratory problems/conditions. Our aim is to deliver evidence-based, high quality care, which is achieved through a clear governance strategy, service planning, development and multidisciplinary team working
* To work as an autonomous practitioner, within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service; meeting the clinical and strategic needs of the hospital.
* To provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for a varied caseload of outpatients within the speciality of neuro conditions, including patients who may have highly complex presentations.
* To supervise, initiate and participate in evidence-based projects and lead in-service training sessions as required.
* To supervise, initiate and participate in audit and service reviews and evaluations as appropriate.
* To develop and foster productive relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, GPs, patient groups and other links.
* To supervise, teach and appraise members of the physiotherapy department team as required.
At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
* For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
* Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* 27 days annual leave
* We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
* Childcare vouchers
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. To apply please email Apply or call Apply.
£ 41,000 - 41,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentChertsey, Surrey, England
PIP Health and Disability Analyst – Opportunity for RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics in ...