I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Respiratory Lead Physiotherapist
Up to £45000 (dependent on experience)
Full Time - 37.5
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated Respiratory Lead for our Physiotherapy department, with extensive experience in delivering and coordinating respiratory physiotherapy services, to manage the daily running of our respiratory physiotherapy service.
Reporting to the Head of Therapies, you will be responsible for ensuring high performance and confident delivery of the outpatient department, providing clinical direction and leadership and taking overall accountability for the planning and management of our complex and specialised caseload of patients. Sharing our vision, you will be an innovative and commercially-focused leader; passionate about promoting a culture of continuous improvement and effective service delivery.
A member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, with current HCPC registration, you will be an experienced physiotherapist with a particular interest and background in respiratory physiotherapy, as well as extensive experience in managing a team.
* To be responsible for the daily management, supervision and coordination of the outpatient department in conjunction with the Head of Therapies, including staff appraisals and performance management.
* To develop the respiratory service, striving to ensure best practice, maximum efficiency and productivity and cost effectiveness.
* To utilise advanced clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based knowledge to assess and diagnose patients and implement appropriate physiotherapy management plans as an autonomous practitioner.
* To provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for a varied caseload of patients within the speciality of respiratory conditions, including patients who may have highly complex presentations.
* To develop and foster productive relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, GPs, patient groups and other links.
At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
* For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
* Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* 27 days annual leave
* We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
* Childcare vouchers
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. To apply please email your CV to Apply or call Apply.