Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Broughton Lodge is a 20 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism, learning disabilities and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
n this role you’ll:
• Manage all incoming calls to the site appropriately
• Deliver great customer service
• Assist the management in general office duties as required
• Experience of minute taking would be an advantage
We're looking for people who have:
• Microsoft IT skills
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent level of numeracy and literacy
• Experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanour
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.