I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built facility in the Oldham area.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 6 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
• 12000 patients
• 3 full time partners
• 3 salaried GPs
• 1 locum GP (regular)
• Full nursing team – including ANP
• Practice nurses covering all week
• 2 HCAs
• Full supporting admin and reception team
• Practice Manager / Business manager
• Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
• Minor surgery performed
• Weekly clinical meetings
• Training practice
Typical set up of the day
• 15 appointments in the morning
• one session out of the week will be purely for admin
• 12 appointments in the afternoon
• Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
• Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
• Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
• Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on Applyand we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Ref: T Oldham
£ 30000 - 103000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Doctors specialising in Care of the Elderly - Junior, Middle Grade and Consultant Doctors North West of England Salary is £30,000 -...
£ 36000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Middle Grade Haematology Doctors Salary circa £36,000 to £70,000 p.a. dependent on experience North West of EnglandAre you a Consul...
£ 46000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Middle Grade Doctors in Haematology - North WestNear Manchester Salary is c.£46,000 - £60,000 per annum plus benefits Indigo Health...
£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Indigo Healthcare are working with a District Hospital who are looking for experienced, passionate Consultants to join them in the ...