I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Theatre department in their Harrogate Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum.
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
• Experienced in acute nursing care
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
• Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies, such as the Care Quality Commission.
• Mentorship Qualification.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
• Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
• Strong interpersonal skills:
• Good team worker.
Duties of this role include:
• To strategically plan the delivery of patient safe clinical care provision of the Theatre service, in line with business needs and responsible for day to day organisation and management of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team, both clinical and non clinical.
• Providing clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
• The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of the Theatre Team, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards.
• Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
• Maintenance of professional, cost-effective theatre service including financial management and business planning.
• Achievement of labour management target, and weekly completion of staff utilisation spreadsheets.
• To ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
• To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees, consultants and visitors.
• Acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions.
For further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy please contact Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.