I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Kings Park Hospital Physiotherapy department has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the bank team as a Senior Physiotherapist - Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic, as part of BMI Kings Park Hospital, Stirling. We currently deliver a Monday to Friday service with extended Clinics on a Monday - Thursday. We are looking to expand our team and provide in and out patient care and develop our sports injury service.
BMI Kings Park Hospital aims to attract the best healthcare professionals - we believe that having the right team, and supporting and motivating them throughout their career, is essential to maintaining and delivering our high standards of physiotherapy and patient care. This role may have the opportunity to work across sites at our sister hospital and one of the flagship sites at Ross Hall Hospital.
BMI Kings Park Hospital is one of five hospitals in Scotland and our physiotherapy department scored 100% in our most recent patient satisfaction survey and Kings Park hospital scored 100% in patients being treated with dignity and compassion. Recent patient ratings show that 95% of our patients would recommend BMI Kings Park Hospital to their friends and family.
Physiotherapy is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of the hospital. Our rehabilitation service has excellent clinical staff with a rehabilitation gym - where we treat our post- operative and musculoskeletal clients. We are a small team that works very closely with patients, radiology, nursing staff and consultants. It is this team working that provides a very succinct and personalised treatment pathway for our patients.
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* To provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Outpatients, Inpatients and Sports Medicine, and participating in patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
* To provide clinical input, in service training and undertake audits for the staff and the physiotherapy department
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
* Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance
* Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the 'Code of Professional Conduct'
* Maintain active registration with the HCPC
Desired Skills and Experience:
* A Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
* Current HCPC registration.
* Post graduate experience
* Appropriate clinical knowledge, skill, and expertise within the MSK setting essential
* Inpatient and outpatient experience beneficial
* Previous lone working experience would be an advantage
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive continuous professional development and training to grow your career with BMI. You will also receive a competitive salary with flexible benefits including Health Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, free on-site parking, health screening and more.
If you have any enquiries then please direct them to Lisa Casey Clinical Lead and Head of Department on 01786 451 669
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Functional Assessor Opportunities for Physiotherapists in Edinburgh Starting Salary: £38,000 + Benefits package Office Hours: Monda...