I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI South Cheshire Hospital in Crewe is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department .
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Must be registered, as a pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council register.
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice
* Experience in ordering and dispensing medicines.
* Able to plan and organise straightforward tasks and programmes.
* Attention to detail ensuring accurate recording of data.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Good customer service skills.
* Ensure effective control of pharmaceutical stock.
Duties of this role include:
* To support the delivery of an excellent clinical, operational and governance based medicine management service.
* Stock management of medicines within the hospital.
* Provide a dispensing service for medicines that may be required.
* Ensure accurate and timely charging.
* Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks.
* Be a proactive member of the Hospital's multidisciplinary team.
* Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal & external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities.
* Compliance with BMI Policies and Procedures relevant to this role, ensuring you are fully aware of your responsibilities within these policies.
* Demonstrate awareness of regulatory requirements, taking appropriate action to ensure these requirements are implemented and adhered to.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 21 - 23 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Mediplacements are currently recruiting for either a Locum Pharmacy Technician to cover Stores & Distribution work for a large NHS ...
£ 17.00 - 25.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Mediplacements have an opportunity for a highly-motivated Pharmacy Technician to join a large friendly NHS Clinical Trials Pharmacy...