I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Full Time - Permanent
£30000-£35000 (depending on experience)
Our excellent Private Hospital is looking to recruit a MRI Radiographer into our state of the art Radiology Department. Our hospital is a vibrant place to work with modern facilities.
The responsibilities of the post include:
* Provision of a professional and fully competent diagnostic radiography service to clients across MRI and occasionally other modalities, as appropriate and throughout the hospital facility
* Greeting clients in a polite and respectful manner and promoting their sense of dignity at all times
* Communicating effectively with patients and carers to ensure understanding of the screening process.
* Utilising professional skills and knowledge to assess suitability of client to comply with the intended examination; adapting radiographic techniques if required and assisting the Lead Radiographer with development of local protocols.
* Checking client details prior to examination and ensuring details are present on all relevant documentation and that all written documentation is accurate and legible.
* Ensuring the client receives appropriate documented information for planned examination
* Demonstrating dexterity, precision and co-ordination in positioning client for examination.
* Carrying out all necessary safety checks prior to radiation exposure.
* Producing high quality radiographic images within agreed appointment times whilst also ensuring a positive and unhurried experience for the client.
* Responding to any questions or concerns from patient, relatives and visitors, professionally, knowledgeably and with confidence.
* Adherence to all professional codes of conduct and to best practice guidance and legislation relating to radiography equipment and exposure
* Flexibility to meet service demand, ensuring best experience for patients; best use of resources and minimal scheduling down time.
Person Specification for a MR Radiographer
As a MR radiographer you will be expected to take part in all aspects of MR imaging, including MSK, GI, Gynae, rheumatology, hepato-biliary, ENT. This role also includes non-radiographic duties which contribute to an efficient service delivery model and to a quality patient experience.
A society recognised IV cannulation qualification is desirable for this role
Flexible working, to include weekend working.
* Diploma/Degree in Radiography.
* HCPC Registered.
* Evidence of relevant courses/CPD.
* Minimum of one year's post qualification Radiography experience across relevant modalities.
* Experience of working as part of a Radiography team and/or Multidisciplinary team.
* Ideally you will have paediatric experience as well as adults, however this is not essential