I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Operating Department Practitioner Recovery
Central London, Marylebone
Full-Time or Part-Time, Minimum of 2 years' experience, Degree or Diploma in Operating Department Practices.
We're Team24, a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private healthcare employers. If you work with us, you'll see patient care is at the heart of Team24's robust recruitment approach and you'll receive a great onboarding experience.
As an Operating Department Practitioner working in Recovery, you will provide nursing care of post-operative patients in the Recovery area. This will entail being responsible for the total nursing care of an individual patient or a group of patients within that area, ensuring that the patients receive the highest standard of nursing care and prescribed treatment at all times.
About the client
Our client is a private hospital based in Marylebone, London and is one of the UK's largest private hospitals dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare. Its well known for using the most advance technology in its field.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with patients, their relatives and visitors.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Consultants / medical staff and to ensure that prescribed treatment is carried out.
* Ensure safety for patients and colleagues.
* Carry out all clinical nursing procedures in accordance with hospital policy.
* Promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships with all members of the Recovery and Theatre team and with other Departments within the Hospital.
What we need from you
* Mandatory training, Intermediate Life Support (ILS) and Moving and Handling
* Online training modules will be advised
* Immunisation reports
* Excellent patient care
* Degree or Diploma in Nursing
* Professional registration with the HCPC
* Two clinical references relevant to this clinical setting
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care and would like to work in a supportive forward-thinking environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
What you will receive
* Team24 is a first-tier recruitment provider to the client so you will have access to key shifts
* Regular Shifts as we are primary supplier
* Excellent rates of pay both (Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
* Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
* Free mandatory training if required
* Free DBS check
* Free uniform (after completing your first shift with us)
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.