I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Permanent Clinical Psychologist required for an Independent provider's low secure / Adult mental health service.
Location: Stoke on Trent
Full time, 37.5 hours per week (part time may also be considered).
- Providing specialist psychological assessments of newly referred and newly admitted patients to the hospital
- Working alongside the Consultant Clinical Psychologist and other professionals to ensure that treatment programmes are delivered effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Monitoring, reviewing and developing therapeutic interventions, individual support guidelines and behavioural support programmes
- Undertaking appropriate risk assessment and risk management plans for allocated patients and to provide advice to other members of the multi-disciplinary team regarding psychological aspects of risk assessment and management
To join as a Clinical Psychologist you will:-
- Hold a current HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Ideally hold a post-graduate doctorate in clinical psychology.
In return our client can offer you:
- Generous salary (dependent on experience) and annual leave entitlement.
- Opportunities for training and development.
Please contact Jon at Mind Professionals for more information by applying here.
Full time...PermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Clinical Psychologist required in the Midlands for a CAMHS service. Permanent position (full time, part time may be considered). Lo...
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCannock, Staffordshire, England
Clinical Psychologist - Children's Services - West Midlands West Midlands £40,000 - £45,000 &nbs...
Full time...TemporaryNewport, Shropshire, England
Locum Senior Psychologist or CBT Therapist required in Shropshire. Start date: As soon as possible Hours: 2.5 - 5 days per week (fl...
Full timePermanentWillenhall, West Midlands, England
Permanent Clinical / Forensic Psychologist required in the West Midlands Hours: 37.5 hours per week Location: Willenhall Competitiv...
£ 40,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Clinical Psychologist - Children's Services - Central Staffordshire Central Staffordshire £40,000 - £45,000 &n...
Part timeTemporaryNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Locum Psychologists required in the Northamton/Northamptonshire area. Our client is looking for HCPC registered Psychologists for a...
Part timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Permanent Psychologists required in Birmingham for an Adult Rehabilitation Hospital. Hours: - 1x 22.5 hours peweek - 1x 15 hours pe...