I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Operating Department Practitioner Anaesthetic
Full-Time or Part-Time, Minimum of 2 years' experience, Degree or Diploma in Operating Department Practices or Equivalent.
We're Team24, a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private healthcare employers. If you work with us, you'll see patient care is at the heart of Team24's robust recruitment approach and you'll receive a great onboarding experience.
Operating Department Practitioners, Anaesthetic you will be responsible to provide skilled assistance to the Anaesthetist, and care for the patient during induction, maintenance and reversal of anaesthesia
About the client
Our client is a private hospital based in Marylebone, London and is one of the UK's largest private hospitals dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare. Its well known for using the most advance technology in its field.
* To provide skilled assistance to the Anaesthetist, and care for the patient during induction, maintenance and reversal of anaesthesia
* Preparation of anaesthetic equipment prior to commencement of lists to include assembling and function testing
* Preparation of additional equipment required by the surgical team for various specialities
* Preparation and disposal of anaesthetic drugs as per local policy and legal requirements.
* Preparation and checking of the table and accessories required for patient positioning and knowledge of table alterations required for intra-operative positioning.
* Placement of return electrode pads prior to commencement of surgery and removal following completion of procedure.
* Ensuring correct patient positioning is achieved prior to commencement of surgery using appropriate accessories and equipment for protection of limbs, nerves and skin.
* Conformation with ward staff/recovery practitioners of patient identity and other relevant information using the pre-operative checklist/documentation provided.
* Providing assistance in ensuring good vision of the operative field by moving the lights as requested.
* Completing documentation as per local policy i.e. care plans/operating registers etc
What we need from you
* Mandatory training, Intermediate Life Support (ILS) and Moving and Handling
* Online training modules will be advised
* Immunisation reports
* Excellent patient care
* Degree or Diploma in Operating Department Practices
* Professional registration with the HCPC
* Two clinical references relevant to this clinical setting
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care and would like to work in a supportive forward-thinking environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
What you will receive
* Team24 is a first-tier recruitment provider to the client so you will have access to key shifts
* Regular Shifts as we are primary supplier
* Excellent rates of pay both (Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
* Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
* Free mandatory training if required
* Free DBS check
* Free uniform (after completing your first shift with us)
It is the policy of the company that no person acting on our behalf shall discriminate in any situation against another individual or group, directly or indirectly, because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, sex and sexual orientation. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.