I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Advisor
£36000-£38000 Pro Rata
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join our team based in Hove. This is a part time role, where the successful applicant will be required to work 3 days (22.5 hours) per week. We are flexible on the working days, however one of the days must be worked on a Friday.
The successful individual will work as part of a team to deliver an exceptional OH service to our client and help bring success to this contract and the Company.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
Main duties will include:
* To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
* Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
* Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
* To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our policies and protocols
* To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
* To provide supervision and support other team members where relevant
* To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
* This role will be roughly 80% case management and 20% health and wellbeing promotion and fit for work assessment activities.
25 days Annual Leave (Pro Rata), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
* Registration with NMC Part 1
* OH Qualified - Diploma/Degree
* Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
* Be IT literate
* Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
* Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
* Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
* Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
* General Medicals
* Drug and Alcohol screening
* Case Management
* Fitness for role assessment
* Driver Medicals
* Night-worker medicals
* Ideally on Part 3 of the Register
* Experience of completing oral drug and alcohol tests
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStorrington, Pulborough, West Sussex, England
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - 3 Site Independent Salary up to £45,000 Depending on experiences Storrington, West Sussex Full ti...
£ 30000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub Nurse, Anaesthetic & Recovery ODP / RGN Central London F...