I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Hendon Hospital in Hendon is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Pharmacy Lead to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department .
This is a PART time role for 15 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc. (Pharmacy) on the General Pharmaceutical Council register as a Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician whose name appears on the General Pharmaceutical Council Pharmacy Technicians register
* Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
* Good financial awareness and control.
* Anticipates, manages and monitors risks and deliverables and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes.
* UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department.
* Experience of managing a team & mentoring.
* Experience of managing a budget.
* Experience of audit.
Duties of this role include:
* Working within a small category hospital, the role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
* To organise the inpatient pharmacy rotas, weekend and on-call cover ensuring that at all times there is adequate cover within the department.
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
* To liaise with the reps, clinical steering group as appropriate.
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
* To provide feedback and information when requested on various national initiatives.
* Mentor and participate in the training and development of students, assistants and new members of the team.
* Ensure compliance to policy by building a work culture that adheres to best practice guidelines.
* Responsible for reporting mandatory outcome occurrences to CQC.
* To maintain written records and legal documents to required levels and accepted practice.
* Working alongside the Director of Clinical Services to ensure within the department staff identify, plan, implement and evaluate the care/service, ensuring efficient service is maintained.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive salary of up to £17,000 with an FTE of £42,500 and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 25000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a var...