Are you an Experienced MRI Lead Radiographer?
We are looking for an experienced Lead in Radiography to assist in leading a multidisciplinary team in a prestigious Central London clinic.
Wanting to work with state of the art equipment including 3 Tesla Scanner?
Sounds like you, get in touch today!!
You will work alongside the Imaging Service Manager in the development of a team, to deliver a high quality imaging service to both patients and referrers in accordance with the National Minimum Standards and Regulations of Independent Healthcare. Proactive management of audits and delivery of contract performance indicators managing the business operation in a manner which maximizes commercial success.
You will provide expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients. While also maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice. Requirements:
- Four to five years post-graduate experience in MRI
- DCR/BSc(Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registration
- Appreciation of patient care and confidentiality
- Proven knowledge of the requirements of a radiographer’s role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Exposure to two of the following disciplines MRI, xray and CT
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Confident manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary: £ 44,000-£48,000
- 27 days holiday
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.