I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers - guaranteed & flexible work hours to suit
£8.20 per hour - £10.30 per hour
Better Healthcare Services have recently been awarded a ?preferred supplier contract for the supply of agency staff to the UK's leading provider of behavioral care. They have three divisions - healthcare, education and children services, and adult care services - which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
We have immediate work for HCA's and Support workers across a number of the company's divisions. We can offer you a mix of long days/nights, full time, part time and weekend work across the following divisions:
* Mental healthcare
* Addiction Treatment
* Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
* Medium and low secure facilities
* Specialist schools, colleges and children homes
* Adult care services
* Ensuring that people who use the service have any personal needs or requirements met; including personal care, participation in activities and support with daily living tasks.
* To support people in achieving their outcomes in a way that they choose.
* Complete daily administration including updating person centred support & care plans, updating charts and completing accurate daily notes.
* Provide specific interventions with patients as delegated by Registered Nurse, and the following training and competency attainment. Such interventions include Observation and Engagement with Patients, escorting patients on leave, and being involved in de-escalation and management of violence and aggression.
* Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the multidisciplinary team.
You will have a minimum six months experience in one of the following; mental health, addiction, rehab and recovery, children services or adult care services. Most importantly, you will be a caring, empathetic individual that strives to make a difference to the lives of others.
We offer continued professional development, including our unique Carer Career Pathway, excellent rates of pay and regular work as well as the flexibility of working at times that suit you, whether days, nights or weekends.
For a full list of our vacancies visit our website Apply.