I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Speciality Doctor - Kings Norton, Bromsgrove
Location: Kings Norton, Bromsgrove - free parking on site
Salary: £60,000 - £78,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: Full time
We are recruiting for a Speciality Doctor based in Kings Norton, Bromsgrove. The Speciality Doctor will be responsible for the provision of psychiatric services to adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs.
Clinical work will mainly entail comprehensive medical and psychiatric evaluations including history taking, mental and physical evaluation, and biopsychosocial formulations.
Other duties include-
* Diagnostic and treatment reviews and mental and physical treatment administration
* Preparation of reports
* A good knowledge of the Mental Health Act is required
* Physical care in liaison with our attending General Practitioner
* Review of patients in preparation for CPA reviews and chairing of CPA reviews
* Contribution of medical opinion by participating in the regular and exceptional MDT meetings
* Provision of advice and support on request to other members of the team in issues related to his/her competence and expertise
* Good record keeping and communication of results of assessments to colleagues and writing appropriate reports
* Keeping correspondence with colleagues such as the referrers and other agencies as required
* Taking an active role in administration and management of the team's clinical work in collaboration with/under the supervision of the service manager.
* Generous Mileage allowance
* Pro rata annual Leave - 30 days (plus 8)
* Life assurance
* Private Medical insurance
* Pension scheme
To be considered for this role you should be fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise.
The successful candidate will have up to date knowledge in the field of learning disability psychiatry, including clinical experience of inpatient psychiatry including people with learning disability and mental health.
There is a need for a flexible approach to the pattern of working which may change from time to time in line with demands.
£ 72,000 - 90,000 Per yearFull timePermanent...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity in the UK Private Health Sector. There are many posts available and the succe...
£ 76761 - 103490 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Consultant Physician within the NHS? HCL has an excellent opportunity to work in Ge...