I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£24,000 - £29,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs p/wk | Days Only | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Salisbury.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this General Radiographer post are as follows:
• A full-time position of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Salaries ranging from £24,000 per annum for a newly qualified Radiographer to £29,000 p/a for those with 12 months + experience
• Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, working within different specialist areas and building on your skills.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Ideally possess some post-registration experience, however newly qualified radiographers will also be considered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8.30am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.