I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domus are currently working with a fantastic national market leading provider of support services for people with learning disabilities and complex needs to recruit for a Business Support Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an office/business management background to join a forward thinking care organisation who pride themselves on creating a fantastic working environment for their employees.
This role is office based but you will be expected to travel to other area offices in the region should the need arise. The area offices within the region include Exeter, Taunton, Gloucester, Swindon and Croydon.
* Ensuring that all area offices within the Region follow company standard operating procedures (i.e. effective billing processing, rota management, invoicing, expenses and payroll).
* Acting as key contact for area managers, providing support, guidance and coaching, enabling them to perform their role to the highest standards.
* Oversee and co-ordinate auditing and monitoring of all office based records and systems both digital and manual to ensure high quality, accuracy and compliance with internal and external standards and requirements.
* Develop, implement and maintain effective methods for communication between offices to ensure the smooth running of the area offices.
* Ensuring all forms completed by the area manager are completed accurately.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum GCSE B grade (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
* Ideally have Degree (or equivalent) level education, preferably in Business Management.
* Be proficient in IT skills, including all Microsoft Office systems, in particular exceptional excel capability.
* Have at least 2 years financial / IT / administration experience in a busy office environment and experience of working as part of a team.
* Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exemplify leadership and composure under pressure, while maintaining high morale.
* Ideally be a car driver.
* Unbeatable high street savings with discounted shopping vouchers and reloadable cards.
* Insurance Comparison for your home and car insurance with £30 Cashback.
* Low cost theatre tickets, also with 10% Cashback.
* A tax efficient Cycle to Work programme.
* A tax efficient Childcare Vouchers programme.
* An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which is a welfare initiative available to all employees.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
£ 20000 - 26000 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruitment professional to deliver an exceptional service to existing clients a...