I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Assistant Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Nursing department .
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual to work on our fast paced day case unit.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Assistant Practitioner Foundation Degree (Level 5) or equivalent.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Motivated and enthusiastic.
* Holding a caring and Professional nature.
* Drive and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work in a team, and using own initiative.
* Punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To work as an integral part of the clinical team to provide a high standard of patient centered care meeting the needs of patients, consultants and colleagues.
* Your level of training and experience means you can work alone, without supervision.
* Responsible for implementing care for patients, contribute to the assessment of care needs and carry out an agreed range of clinical nursing procedures, under the direction of the Registered Practitioner in charge
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.