I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunitY for a Consultant in endocrinology in the Republic of Ireland
Knowledge in General internal Medicine will be a plus.
- High level of proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- IMC registration will be a plus, but we will help all candidates to register with the IMC if they haven't started the process. We will also help the candidate with all the paper work necessary to effectively incorporate to the job place.
- All doctors must be a specialist in a country of the EU.
- Minimum of 3 years post training experience as a consultant (or equivalent position in your country of origin). We understand that any doctor who has obtained his specialist diploma in a EU country and has been practicing after this for at least 3 years can be considered for the post.
Salary and working hours:
- Salary will go from 122000€ to 166000€ (gross annual salary depending on your experience) for a 39 hour week. On top of this you can get up to 22000€ more on on-calls and 3856€ on rota allowance.
Type of contract:
- 6months or 1 year contracts with a possibilty of extension.
- 31 working days per year holidays+10 public holidays
- 7 days study leave for attendance at conferences/seminars
- Up to 3000€/year for educational funding.