I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunities for Registrars in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the Republic of Ireland INCORPORATION: AS SOON AS POSIBLE WITH THE IMC REGISTRATION
- Initial contracts of 1 year. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500 eur net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
-To attend conferences or further education : 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 128000 - 150000 Per yearContractPosted 17th May 2018
€ 128000 - 150000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref CONSULTANTS IN PAEDIATRICS/NEONATOLOGY
-Bologna Health Jobs ( [... Click Apply...] ) has new exciting opportunities for CONSULTANT doctors in Paediatrics/NEONATOLOGY at a...
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearContractPosted 11th May 2018
€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref MX74
Ref MX 74 A well respected mental health service based in and around Cork City is currently looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist ...
cork, Cork, Ireland€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref neurology
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunity for a Consultant in Neurology in a public hospital located in the south of the isl...
Munster, Cork, IrelandPermanentPosted 17th January 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 17th January 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref 120120186
We are seeking a Consultant Gastroenterology , for a Munster based hospital. Requirement: • Specialist Registration with the IMC. •...