I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunities for Emergency doctors in a public hospitals of the HSE of the Republic of Ireland for July 2017 .
REGISTRAR IN EMERGENGY MEDICINE
SENIOR-REGS IN EMERGENGY MEDICINE
CONSULTANT IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€-5000 net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester .
Requirements and Qualifications:
1-Minimum experience of 4-5 years in Emergency Medicine at a Hospital is essential.
Specialities that can apply for registrar positions: GP, intensive medicine, internal medicine.
For consutlant postS it is necesary to have the specialiaty in emergency medicine done or approved in the EU
2 - It is important but not essential to have the following emergency courses: ACLS, ATLS and BLS certificate.
3-The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
4. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
5.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section FOR REGISTRAR POSTS.
6. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
Ref: emergency medicine
wexford, Wexford, Ireland€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 80.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref Gastroenterology
Description: Bologna Health Jobs has a new exciting opportunity for a CONSULTANT Gastroenterology doctor in one of the most importa...
Wexford, Wexford, Ireland€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearContractPosted 11th May 2018
€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref MX15
Ref. MX15 A major public hospital in the South East of Ireland is looking for a Consultant Radiologist to join their busy team. Th...