I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Bologna Health Jobs is currently looking for General Practitioners or Family Medicine Doctors for several out of hours surgeries in the Republic of Ireland.
WHAT WE OFFER:
40-50 hours work per week.
Typical rota would be of 4 days on/ 4 days off.
Salary of 70€/hour. Doctors are typically earning in the range of 10.000-14.000€ /month. into the bank account.
At least 1 year of services can be guaranteed.
The estimated yearly earnings are between 140.000-150.000€.
Location: South-west of Irerland and other locations.
Help with IMC registration.
Very good introduction to the Irish Medical system.
Good working enviroment.
- Doctors should be qualified in General Practice (or Familiy Medicine) in a EU country (NO NEED FOR ANY THING ELSE TO GO INTO THE SPECIALIST REGISTRAR IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND COMPARED TO THE UK WHERE YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO DO EXTRA PRACTICE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE SPECIALIST REGISTRATION).
- Availablility to work and relocate to Ireland in the immediate future.
- All recently qualified GPs (or Familiy Medice specialists) will be elegible to apply.
Bologna Health Jobs is specialized in recruiting and placing doctors into permanent positions in private and public hospitals of Ireland.
Our business model is directed to supply the perfect fit not only towards our clients but also to the candidates. To do this will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be:
- Going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies.
- Help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC).
- Tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals.
- Help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad,
- Help with relocation issues.
- Tax advice.
- Career planning in Ireland.
In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so and not only before incorporating to your job but also after.