I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
-Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) has new exciting opportunities for CONSULTANT doctors in
Paediatrics/NEONATOLOGY at a big university hospital in the South of Ireland.
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6000-7000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays + public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Travelling expenses for face to face interviews (if deemed suitable) will be refunded under certain conditions. Please note that a face to face interview is not strictly necessary as interviews can de done using Skype or telephone depending on each case.
- Allowance for children of 130€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help with relocation assistance for all doctors that are placed and will provide useful tips and advice for interviews with hospitals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Minimum of 7 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Paediatrics.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1).
3. Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
4. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered.
5. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU (European Union) or alternatively should of had this title recognized in a EU member state.
Ref: CONSULTANTS IN PAEDIATRICS/NEONATOLOGY
cork, Cork, Ireland€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 122.000 - 180.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref neurology
Bologna Health Jobs has new exciting opportunity for a Consultant in Neurology in a public hospital located in the south of the isl...
cork, Cork, Ireland€ 80.000 - 80.000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018
€ 80.000 - 80.000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th May 2018Closes 17th June 2018Ref Obs&Gynaecologist
Bologna Health Jobs have new exciting opportunities for Registrars in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the Republic of Ireland INCORPO...
Cork, Cork, Ireland€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearContractPosted 11th May 2018
€ 125000 - 175000 Per yearFull timeContractPosted 11th May 2018Closes 11th June 2018Ref MX74
Ref MX 74 A well respected mental health service based in and around Cork City is currently looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist ...
Munster, Cork, IrelandPermanentPosted 17th January 2018
Full timePermanentPosted 17th January 2018Closes 31st May 2018Ref 120120186
We are seeking a Consultant Gastroenterology , for a Munster based hospital. Requirement: • Specialist Registration with the IMC. •...