I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built facility in Maidstone, Kent.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 6 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,500 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
• 12000 patients
• 3 full time partners
• 3 salaried GPs
• 1 locum GP (regular)
• Full nursing team – including ANP
• Practice nurses covering all week
• 2 HCAs
• Full supporting admin and reception team
• Practice Manager / Business manager
• Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
• Minor surgery performed
• Weekly clinical meetings
• Training practice
Typical set up of the day
• 15 appointments in the morning
• one session out of the week will be purely for admin
• 12 appointments in the afternoon
• NO ON CALL
• Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
• Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
• Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
• Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Salaried GP Specialist
Ref: T Maidstone