I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Manager
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 per annum
We are looking for an Occupational Health Manager to work on our client site based in Helensburgh. This a full-time position, working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The successful individual will manage an onsite team to deliver an exceptional OH service to our client and help bring success to this contract and the Company.
The main duties for this role include but are not limited to:
* Determine and develop the OH strategy in line with our company objectives
* Work with divisional directors/managers to implement Company objectives
* Implement and manage change in order to meet required objectives
* Develop a programme of nurse led initiatives to meet client needs and Company objectives
* Manage OH nursing resource and objectives, co-ordinating them effectively and efficiently providing leadership and support
* Ensure departmental policies and procedures are regularly updated
* Undertake regular individual performance reviews with all staff in line with the Duradiamond Healthcare policy
* Explore and develop further OH business opportunities
* Recruit, select and induct new staff, acting as a role model
* Establish and maintain effective communication and information systems within the nursing team and the wider, multidisciplinary team
* Report activity to the client on a monthly basis or in line with contractual requirements
* Registered General Nurse.
* OH qualified.
* Experience of Managing Clinical Teams.
* Experience of providing the full OH remit.
Required Skills and experience:
* Ability to demonstrate an innovative and adaptable approach, with proven leadership and management skills.
* Solid IT skills.
* Experience of providing health education/ wellbeing promotion activities.
* Experience providing fitness for work advice.
* Ability to demonstrate clear and effective communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to demonstrate an efficient and well organised approach to work.